Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 October 2010

MY TRIGEMINAL NEAURALGIA 15

Started today on a positive note with little pain. However, my positive mood was short lived and the pain has gradually increased as the day went on till around lunch time when even talking could trigger an attack, The pain then reduced as the afternoon progressed and at the present time is around zero, but have the very real fear that it is only having a break and will return shortly. The medication is really doing my head in and my concentration is nil. I don't know how my wife copes. She really is stuck between a rock and a hard place although her step father's health seems to be improving somewhat which means he may be able to share the burden of caring for her mother. I managed to get an appointment with the doctor for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment