Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 March 2011

GOING TO NERJA (BUT FIRST, LOSSIEMOUTH)

Tomorrow I'm off to Lossiemouth with my sons for a couple of rounds of golf. My eldest son absolutely raves about how good both Moray Golf Club courses are, the Old Course and the New Course. Somewhat worryingly, he gave me two dozen golf balls yesterday. I've inferred from this unsolicited gift that the courses are rather tight and difficult. We play the Old Course on Sunday and the New on Monday and drive home after the second round. I'm the designated driver. Our accommodation is in nearby Elgin where I have a room of my own. My wife managed to convince my sons that an economy family room for the three of us was not worth the saving as I am a noisy sleeper (snorer). So the plan for tomorrow is golf, curry, couple of beers and bed. Its good fun when the three of us get together which is not often enough. Maybe that’s why I enjoy it so much.
Yesterday, I booked seven days in Nerja in East Andalusia, Spain from next Friday. It’s a very posh hotel which we've been to before and we always said we would go back to. So here we are 20 years later making our grand return. I've also hired a car for the week and intend to visit Granada, Malaga, Seville, Rhonda and a couple of other places that may take our fancy when we arrive. I've paid for additional baggage so that I can take number one camera kit rather than my compact.
On the TN front there is nothing to update, things are still exactly the same as the last post. I'm still seeing the neurosurgeon on 23rd of this month.
Portencross

No comments:

Post a Comment