Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Just to Let you Know I'm Still Alive

Life has been proceeding in a pretty orderly and mundane fashion, just the way I like it if I'm 100% honest. No sign of my MVD surgery although I am fully aware that it is imminent, probably within the next three weeks. I am reliably informed by my neurosurgeons medical secretary that, all being well after the operation, I should be home in around two to three days.
I've still not had any pain since 28th December last year, or even a hint of it. The only thing that reminds me that I suffer from something relating to my face is the strange crawling sensations that appear from time to time, the most recent one being the strangest of all. If I touch my left eyebrow, it feels as if I'm touching between the left side of my nose and top lip. Weird or what?
I'm still taking industrial strength doses of medication which ultimately do not agree with me so the quicker the operation comes the better.
I bought myself a new caravan (I think that's a trailer for my American friends) and take delivery of it next Thursday.
My youngest granddaughter has started crawling and she still has the worst hair ever. It is still growing out the way with no sign of it conforming to the normal conventions of hair style, even for a baby. Truth be told, she's all the better for it. Eldest is an absolute gem. Sharp as a tack, creative and beautiful. I'm not saying that just because I'm her grandfather. She takes after me.
MV Caledonian Isles

No comments:

Post a Comment