Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Loch Lomond

The trip with my new caravan to Loch Lomond was fairly uneventful. One day it poured with rain for the whole 24 hours, and I mean poured!! When it was dry, the midges came out. Only an insane person would wear a short sleeve shirt and shorts when these beggars are about. Yep, you're right, that person was me. You should see the state of my arms and legs with bites. Not even my India Tree Insect Repellent (with neem herbal extract whatever that is) bought at great expense, offered an ounce of resistance. Saving grace? all this happened in a truly beautiful place.
Anyway, back home now and the only positive thing I can see in the news is the petrol price war that has kicked off with the supermarkets. Long may it continue! 15p per litre reduction in some cases.
I'm going to Stranraer to play golf with my old work chums tomorrow. I hope the weather is a bit better than our last two outings when we received a right royal soaking.
Still no hospital appointment which is disappointing.
Loch Lomond
Ben Lomond
My New Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment