Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 November 2010

MY TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA 19

The pain has continued at an irritating rather than excruciating level for the past few days. I think the thing that is difficult for people who do not have TN to understand is that the pain is either at zero or ten on the pain scale. I'm actually only beginning to understand that myself. It is the length of time the pain is present that changes. For example, it can be present long enough only to make you blink or long enough to really get your attention or long enough to make you to want to die.
That said, my outlook is still fairly positive. I still cling to the hope that I will wake up one morning and the pain will be gone for ever. As I have previously stated, I have much to be positive about and the support from my wife has been nothing short of miraculous.
I've still recieved no word from the pain consultant and hope that he has referred me on to the neurologist without seeing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment