Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 November 2010

MY TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA 24

So far, so good. Other than a couple of sharp reminders on Thursday morning, I have had no pain whatsoever. The medication appears to be working and the side effects are not that bad. By side effects I mean that my first dose on wakening leaves me feeling very drowsy for a couple of hours, lunchtime dose, still drowsy, but not as bad as the first dose and the teatime dose appears to be OK. There's also a bedtime dose, but I'm sleeping so don't know how it works on me. It's quite strange, because having been fairly resistant to medication before I  was diagnosed with TN, I'll take anything they tell me to take without question now.

I should have mentioned that I had an MRI scan specific to the trigeminal nerve before I was discharged, which shows there is nothing sinister going on in my head.....some would ask is there anything going on in my head?

I'll try some cooking this afternoon. Lasagna like 'Mama' used to make. A recipe of my own which I have honed and refined over the years into the best lasagna in the world (in my opinion).

My grandaughter got a camera for her third birthday last Saturday. 197 shots in less than an hour. Nearly as bad as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment