Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 September 2011

FIVE WEEKS POST MVD

It's now five weeks since my op and so far, no real down side. I've reduced my medication even further and really feel the benefit of doing so. On the basis of the reduced meds alone, the op has been a great success. I can think again; I can read and retain information again; I don't hesitate when I speaking as I seem able to find the right words now; I don't sleep for fourteen hours a day any more an so on. There's still no sign of TN pain although I do seem more prone to headaches (not the sole destroying type) and my wound, which is healing nicely, is so itchy it's driving me mad. I'm now off to my youngest granddaughters 1st birthday party. I have much to be thankful for when I think back to the state I was in last November. Onward and upward dear friends. Bettyhill

No comments:

Post a Comment