Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 December 2010

MY TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA 29

Today, I made the mistake of informing my wife that I had been pain free since my discharge from hospital and was shortly thereafter rewarded with a stab of pain in my left eye. I should have known better. In the greater scheme of things, it was a very minor episode which, if nothing else, reminded me that I am not cured and that my old enemy is still lurking nearby. I read someone else's blog today and have to admit it caused me some distress. Its difficult to leave comment of support when you think your TN  the worst in the world and you discover its not even close. I left a comment anyway!!
My father in law was released from hospital today so that should relieve some of the pressure from my wife.  Not all of it, but some of it. Two weeks in the hospital and no reason why he has continual sickness and diarrhea; and no cure!!! He is 80 and they were kind of hinting that it might just be part of the aging process.
I have a visit to my doctor tomorrow to sort out my prescription. Onward and upward!!!
Troon

No comments:

Post a Comment