Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 December 2010

MY TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA 35

I just arrived home from Glen Trool. The weather was miserable, in fact so bad I didn't manage to take a single photo (taking photos is the reason I go walking). As I ascended Ben Yellary, the mist and low cloud became heavier to the point where visibility was down to about 10 to 20 yards. It then started raining so I decided to call it a day. On the up side, this was my first proper hill walk for some time and my fitness was considerably better than I expected. I met some people as they came down from the Merrick, which is where I would have headed if the weather had not been so bad. They said the approach to the summit of the Merrick was dangerous with ice so they called it a day and headed back down. The pictures below are of the Merrick and Ben Yellary from some time ago (on a good day).
TN not an issue during my outing and I feel really great.

Low Cloud on the Merrrick

Ben Yellary in Low Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment