Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 December 2010

MY TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA 30

I visited my GP yesterday to pick up my prescription. He let me know that my bloods are still not right and asked me to book another appointment with him in January and get my bloods rechecked about the same time. He doesn't seem too exercised by my bloods being off. 
This morning, I received a letter from consultant neurologist, Dr Victoria Marshall, informing me that I had an appointment with her on 14 January 2011. I was aware that the neurologist who previously examined me would discuss my case with with the consultant, but I did not expect to get a referral so quickly. 
On the pain front, things are still going way better than I could hope and the only side effect of the medication that I am aware of is that I get a great night's sleep, not that I had trouble slepping in the past.
A Collie Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment