Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 January 2011

MY TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA 36

Yesterday's dinner went well and as usual it was great to have the family together even if there were a few members missing. I slept well last night and awoke this morning to find that the left side of my scalp and face had a strange crawling sensation, as if something was moving under my skin. It is not painful or even unpleasant, but I think the sensation is suppressed pain. Now, I could be way off the mark with that assessment, but while I was in hospital the last time, each attack of severe pain was preceded by a similar sensation to that which I have now. I am inclined to think that the medication I am on is preventing a full attack of pain, but is not preventing the trigger sensations in the various nerves affected by TN.

Ballast Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment