Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 January 2011

NEW LENS

Well the good news is that there has been no TN pain at all since my last post. The crawling sensation on the left side of my face has continued same as before and I'm coping with the side effects of the medication. To tell the truth, I don't really know what’s a side effect and what's not. It would be easy to blame every ache and pain or every stupid thought I have as a side effect, then I remember that all those things were there before I started taking the medication. I even tried to blame not doing my share of housework or going on shopping trips with my wife as a side effect. Not a chance ;-)

My photography outings continue to go well and the results can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/nutz1/ I've also bought myself a new 120-400 zoom lens which should give me the capacity to take decent wildlife shots although I reckon I'll need some tuition to get the best from the lens.

After 20 years of touring with a caravan, my wife and I have decided to look for a more permanent solution. We are currently looking for a new static caravan within easy reach of our home. We've viewed quite a few sites, but the one that ticks all the boxes is Croy Beach. You've probably guessed from the title, it’s right on the beach with the most magnificent views towards Culzean Castle, the Ailsa Craig, Arran, and even over to Ireland on a clear day. It's priced accordingly, that's the only down side.
Portencross

Portencross

No comments:

Post a Comment