Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 January 2011

MY TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA 38

Having been a morning person for most of my life, I suddenly find I cannot get going, despite the fact I am averaging 10 hours sleep. When I was still working I could manage on five to six hours. I think the reason is partly due to my medication and largely due to my bedtime dose of Amitryptiline. I am seeing my Doc next week so I'll discuss it with him then.
TN appears to be well settled at the moment. I'm only experiencing a mild crawling sensation on the left side of my scalp, so mild it's barely noticeable.
There's nothing else worth commenting on; weather miserable, the snow has now turned to rain and there's a heavy, cold wind getting up. I still haven't managed to find accommodation in Bath and I should be looking for somewhere in the Canaries for a Spring break but can't be bothered.

Ballast Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment